PDO Threads (polydioxanone threads) are medical sutures made of a synthetic absorbable material that can be used to perform a minimally invasive procedure called thread lifting. In this procedure, the threads are inserted into the skin and then pulled to lift and tighten the skin, creating a firmer, more youthful look. The threads anchor the skin in the desired position and stimulate collagen production, which helps keep the skin lifted. Over time, the body absorbs the threads, leaving the skin in its new, lifted position.
● Immediate lifting of the skin
● Immediate reduction in wrinkles and fine lines
● Improvement in overall skin texture
● Minimally invasive procedure
● Minimal downtime and recovery time
● Long-lasting results